Thursday 3 August 2017

Overlords of the Iron Dragon

Hi all. 


So I decided to have a look on the Black Library website and I noticed that there is a new Warhammer Age of Sigmar book that is due to be released in November. 





As you can see, and tell by the title, Overlords of the Iron Dragon will be the first novel including the Kharadron Overlords. This does not really surprise me as they have done novels for most of the other factions in the Legends of the Age of Sigmar series. 


As for the plot, it seems to be about a captain called Brokrin Ullissonn who is going on a mining expedition for some aether-gold. Pretty standard stuff really, which I must admit does not buzz me much. I will however give it a read when it comes out and hopefully do a review for you guys/girls on here as soon as I'm finished. 


Let me know what you think in the comments below. 


Take care all :-)


P.s I am making my way through Plague Garden at the moment, so look out for a review on here soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment